Caring for your customers like you do
From 15 years of commercial web design and ecommerce development experience, the Secure eHost team know that the critical success factors for organisations entering the Net Economy are to:
- Build a strategic web presence rather than just a web site.
- Provide customers with secure, robust, reliable online services they can trust.
- Have 24x7 access to ongoing, high quality support.
These are the issues that are constantly reiterated by Secure eHost customers in Government, Manufacturing, Tourism and Small-Medium Enterprises across Australia. These are the issues that Secure eHost provides them with a way to resolve.
High Levels of Trust
Your consumer and business customers are conscious of the risks of doing business over the Internet, perhaps more so than if they were dealing with you in your offices. Secure eHost provides you with services to assess the trust expectations of your clients and to ensure the appropriate choice of technologies to assure your consumer and business customers that you are able to protect their information and handle it appropriately. This may include the use of:
- Secure databases for managing high volumes of changing data.
- Infrastructure with strong security enforcement & backup.
- Secure online payment processing services.
- Digital Certificates from trusted Certifying Authorities.
- Secure web sites, forms and other secured facilities.
- High Levels of Support
Having established your value-adding commercial web presence and having begun to offer your clients 24-hour a day service, you will quickly need to be able to access the support services of an organisation committed to the same sorts of service levels. Secure eHost are providing those services to a significant number of Australian and overseas companies today and are able to package support and training services to meet your particular needs.
Secure eHost Pty Ltd provides a range of standard web development packages or will configure custom solutions to suit your particular project or business needs.